Step 1. Submit Your Application
The application process begins with filling in the form with the following information:
- Personal information.
- Contact information, both email and phone number. Be advised that our managers will contact you via phone and email to check your contact information credibility. Your application may be declined if the information you provide is incorrect.
- Academic proficiency. Choose the disciplines you are comfortable working with from the list provided. If you choose technical disciplines, be ready to complete extra tests to prove your proficiency.
Step 2. Complete a Grammar Test, a Test Essay and upload your sample.
Write a short essay on a given topic to demonstrate your writing skills, then go through a grammar check and upload one of your samples at the end. The requirements for your essay are:
- You have to complete the essay in 20 minutes.
- The essay should consist of 275-350 words.
- The essay should cover the topic you are provided with.
- All outside sources you use should be cited to rule out plagiarism.
Step 3. Upload Your ID
Upload a scan, an electronic version, or a picture of your passport (PDF, DOCX, and JPG formats are permitted). Your name on the ID should match the one on your academic credentials.
Step 4. Upload Your Education Certificate
Upload a scan, an electronic version, or a picture of your academic credential (PDF, DOCX, and JPG formats are permitted). Your name on your diploma should match the one on your ID.
Step 5. Confirm your phone number
You will receive a verification code to the phone number you specified.
Step 6. Receive Feedback from Our Manager
After you submit your writing sample, our managers might contact you in 5 to 6 business days. However, it might take us up to 14 business days to review your application and provide feedback.
Your application will either be approved or declined. Sometimes we might need you to provide additional information to make a final decision.
If your application is declined, do not be discouraged and try applying again in a year.Join Us